// QUALITY POLITICS
At the request of the Management, LASERLAN has established and implemented a Quality Management System to achieve the purposes of the organization to offer and guarantee the provision of machine calibration services, 3-D measurement, training, sale of machinery and rental of equipment and technological renting. Our Quality Policy is based on the following principles:
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
- Achieve the highest levels of satisfaction of our customers.
- Comply with legislation and regulations regarding our facilities and services.
This will be obtained by constantly improving the quality of our services. For this we commit ourselves to:
- Comply with the requirements specified by our customers and, in particular, with current legislation and regulations that affect our services, our activities and facilities.
- Detect and correct our mistakes, avoiding their appearance and repetition, to obtain a level of excellence in our work.
- Report the problems we detect, suggesting and applying improvements.
- Apply evaluation mechanisms that guide corrections and successive innovations.
- Improve the professional level of our staff through continuous and permanent training to obtain the satisfaction of the staff and their professional development.
- Ensure the constant improvement of the administrative-financial system of our company.
- Implement technical and human resources to improve the technical and safety conditions of our jobs.
- Make all LASERLAN staff responsible for the quality of our services.