// INDUSTRIAL 3D SCANNING
Capture large spaces and objects with long-range 3D laser scanning.
- Obtain 3D CAD models of the same construction of your plant
- Take measurements from a safe distance
- Get clouds of waypoints
- Learn about design crashes in advance
- Obtain 1/8 “accuracy in large areas
- Get sections, elevations, phlooplanes and maps
Examples of long-range 3D laser scanning:
``As-built`` models of your plant
Many industrial facilities have obsolete designs. 3D scanning provides a way to obtain updated drawings in the form of 3D CAD models of structural steel, ducts, equipment and pipes. Armed with precise models, their engineers can route new designs around existing objects, avoiding possible shocks and interferences during the new construction.
Design to repair pipes and equipment
When a processing plant adds a new product line, there are new pipes and equipment that must be installed. With careful planning and the drawings obtained from the 3D laser scanning, new pipe designs can be designed for precise adjustment, minimizing installation delays due to unforeseen conflicts.