// MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT
// EASY LASER MODEL D940 , NO 920
OFFERS: Geometric measurement to check and align tool machines
The Easy-Laser® D940 Machine Tool system is the most complete measuring system on the market and it has been designed to check and align machine tools. The system can carry out the majority of the tasks required in this field, despite considerable variation in machine design: different types of lathes, milling machines, automatic drills, presses, water cutting machines, etc.
The most important aspect is checking the machine geometry: rectitude, spindle direction, smoothness and perpendicular; as not even a highly accurately calibrated linear movement can compensate twisted displacement or an irregular surface.
Correct machine geometry is the basis for being able to produce parts within tolerances.
Compared to conventional methods, such as gauges for quadrants, mandrels and stones, the work can be done much faster using a laser measurement system for many reasons:
- Lighter and more manageable equipment = Shorter preparation and measurement time
- Possibility of measuring and aligning over large distances = Greater precision
- Possibility of measuring X and Y (Z) axes at the same time = Time-saving
- Reference (laser bundle) always straight to 100
- Possibility of creating documentation on measurement results through a printer and sending it to a PC
// RENISHAW XL-80
OFFERS: High performance calibrating for movement systems, including MMC and tool machines
Linear measurement accuracy is guaranteed at ±0.5 ppm, thanks to a highly reliable stabilised laser source and accurate environmental compensation.
Readings can be obtained up to 50 kHz, with maximum linear velocity of 4 m/s and linear resolution of 1 nm, even at top speed.
All measurements, not only linear, are based on interferometry measurements that provide more trust in the accuracy of the recorded data.
// ULTRA AUTOCOLLIMATOR
OFFERS: Highly accurate rectitude verification over large distances and positioning measurement for dividing plates
The autocolimador Taylor Hobson autocollimator measures angular deviations both vertically and horizontally, taking an uncertainty of 0.2 sec. The uncertainty in angular positioning of dividing plates is +/-0.5 sec.
// FARO LASER TRACKER ION
OFFERS: 3D measurement of high volume parts and tool alignment
- Alignment: rreal time response for the object alignment
- Installation: design/levelling of the machine base
- Part inspection: digital recording of real data compared to nominal data
// BRAZO FARO EDGE 2,7m
OFFERS: Spherical work volume from 1.8 m to 3.7 m. Repeatability from 0.024 mm to 0.064 mm
The FaroArm is a measurement machine using portable coordinates (MMC) that can easily check product quality by carrying out 3D inspections, tool certifications, CAD comparisons, dimensional analysis, inverse engineering and more. The brand new FARO Edge is the most advanced, cutting edge FaroArm.
The brand new FARO Edge is the most advanced, cutting edge FaroArm.
// BALL BAR QC20
// ZEISS ACCURA
OFFERS: Highly accurate 3D part measurement
- Axis path: 3000x1200x1000 mm
- Granite structure
- Automatic RDS bi-rotating magnetic head 2.5º x 2.5º
- Multi-sensor capacity allowing it to work with the following probes: ZEISS VAST-XXT, Viscan, DTS, LineScan, RST-P and RENISHAW SP25, TP2, TP6, TP20 and TP200
- Calypso Software
- Machine accuracy: PE_E=(3,2+L/250) μm. MPE_P=3,0 μm. MPE_THP=4,0 μm
// ETALON LASER TRACER NG
// FARO FOCUS X330
Inspections of real constructions made using 3D lasers such as the FARO Laser Scanner provide detailed point cloud data enabling the creation of 3D models for all sorts of jobs, including building reconstruction, floor layout and improved data presentation with augmented reality.
The FARO 3D laser scanner can very rapidly scan complete buildings and environments as well as providing full surface CAD models for numerous sectors. Architectural design, engineering and public works, management of installations and cultural heritage…
// MEASUREMENT SOFTWARE
We have the latest in updated software for machinery measurement.
– METROLOG X4 PARA FARO VANTAGE
– POLYWORKS INSPECTOR
– POLYWORKS MODELER
– CAM2 10 FARO
– XL CAPTURE RENISHAW
– BALL QC
– EASY LINK 3
– OPTYCAL ANALYSIS TAYLOR
// TECHNOLOGY RENTING
We offer information about our Technology Renting services, which covers the following three areas:
– NEW MACHINERY
– SECOND-HAND MACHINERY
– SECOND-HAND MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT